How is DPL Therapy-at Home Different from IPL?

I came across the Deep Penetrating Light (DPL) Therapy-at home online and I'm wondering if it is legit. How is it different from IPL?

I have fair skin and would like to improve sun damage, acne, oily skin and large pores. But I am hesitant because I don't want to cause more damage to my skin and a lot of companies make statements that are not true about their products.

How is DPL Therapy-at home different from IPL?

+1

Hello

If the DPL device you are taking about uses LED light, then I don't feel you would have the same benefit when having equal number of treatments of IPL. I have not read of a side by side comparison of DPL vs IPL, something that DPL could easily do IF it were are effective. Most patients what the best results in the shortest time frame with the least cost. DPL addresses the later for sure. IPL has been around a long time with a great deal of peer review literature covering the +/-.