Best Treatment for Very Deep Nasolabial Folds?

I am a 47-year-old female with very deep nasolabial folds. What is the best nasolabial fold treatment for me?

Deep Nasolabial folds

+2

Nasolabial folds occur as result of facial deflation and cheek descent seen with aging. Since the severity of these folds varies, so do the treatments and THEIR cost and complexity.

Simply put, in facing a mountain next to a valley, smoothing the area may involve either flattening the mountain or filling in the valley or both, Filling the vally would involve putting a filler into the valley -- either Restylane, Juvederm, fat or Radiesse. This may need to be combined with a Surgiwire undermining. The adjacent hill or mountain could be smoothed or even flattened either with liposiction or with a vertical mid-facelift procedure (which has evolved over the years).

Your treatment will depend on your wishes, your physical condition and the skills of your Plastic surgeons in Saudi Arabia. Good Luck.