What Can Be Done for Deep Major Under Eye Wrinkles?

I'm 24 and I have very deep under eye wrinkes. I was using tretnoin but it has made my wrinkles worse. now I have also formed a bit of laugh lines. I was thinking of doing fraxel laser. what other options do I have to get rid of these wrinkles completely?

Lower eyelid wrinkles

+1

Fraxel laser, blepharoplasty (surgical excision) won't be as effective, chemical peel etc. are different alternatives to address loose skin o fhte lower eyelid. some have more risk of scarring or over removal leading to an exposed eye.  It would be helpful for you to be seen in consultation by an expert who can evaluate the condition of your skin and see it respond to different positions of your eye gaze. Fluid, fat and extra skin would then be evaluated better than in photographs and this can help determine the best treatment.