I Have Deep Ice Pick Scars, Tried Needling Once and Dermarollers Twice, Other Options? (photo)

how many treatment require it to look fine, its really embarrassing to go somewhere with these scars plzz suggest what would b best for me..

Hello

+1

In our office we have 2 lasers done together that would give you great results Profractional laser and micro laser peel.  If after that treatment you were looking for more we would recommend a mini face lift to stretch out your skin  from the scar that are deep. You should see a PS to help you give you permanent options for you situation. Good luck.