What Can I Do About a Very Deep Horizontal Mid Chin Wrinkle?

I am 52 years old and have slept on my face for years

Mid chin wrinkle

+1

There are many options here in addressing your mid chin wrinkle . Every chin is different and you may need only fillers. Other chins may have additional changes that are amenable to Botox also.

West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Chin Wrinkle

+1

Hello and thank you for the question.

Deep chin wrinkles or etchings can be very effectively managed with hyaluronic acid products such as  Juvederm Ultra or Ultra Plus, Restylane, or Perlane.  In rare instances, where the rhytid or wrinkle is profound, it may be necessary to perform a small procedure to release the skin from the underlying soft-tissue in order to affect an optimal result. 

Kindest Regards,

Glenn Vallecillos, M.D., F.A.C.S. 

Web reference: http://www.beverlyhillscosmeticsurgeon.com/fillers-injectables.php