Deep Grooves in Eye Area. Possible Solutions? (photo)

I have deep grooves in my eye area starting from my tear duct line and going downwards.These grooves have been present since i have been old enough to look in a mirror.Now im 18 and these grooves are a serious detriment to my face.What possible steps can i take to eliminate them?

Deep Grooves in Eye Area

+1

It is difficult to exactly assess the situation based on the photograph that you have submitted.  From your description it sounds as if you have a tear trough deformity at an early age.  You may benefit from a trial of some filler such as Restylane to see if filling the groove improves your appearance.  If the Restylane works you might consider a more permanent transfer such as fat transfer.