I Had Deep FX 4 Weeks Ago. I Now Have Blotches And/or Dark Spots on my Checks and Lip That Were Not There Before

I Had Deep FX 4 Weeks Ago.  I Now Have Blotches And/or Dark Spots on my Checks and Lip That Were Not There Before.  Will This  eventually go away? Is there something that can be done--retina or any follow-up treatments?

Deep FX Reactions

+1
Thank you for your question. This should go away, but you have to vigilant and use sunscreen to prevent sun exposure to your face. Use a Zinc or Titanium product spf 30 or more, every 2 hours. Also consider a hydroquinone product of 2-4%. I hope this helps.
Danville Plastic Surgeon

Spots after deep FX

+1

You need to see your doctor to be checked.  The spots could be normal healing but could also be hyperpigmentation from the sun.  You may need some llightening cream such as hydroquinone but these are usually treatable.  Don't forget your sunscreen! 

West Orange Oculoplastic Surgeon