Deep FX Vs Total FX in Terms of Downtime?

I am 39, have severe acne scars and a bad skin appearance with pigmentation, uneven tone etc. My dermatologist suggested the Deep FX saying the down time is about 3 days (much less than the Total FX which is around 7 to 10 days).

Is it true, that the down time period is that short with Deep FX? Also, is it the best treatment for acne scars and skin tightening?

Total FX takes longer to heal than Deep FX

+1

When I use the DeepFX to treat acne scars my patients can expect 4-5 days of downtime. They are still pink for several weeks but can wear makeup at 5 days to cover it up. Total FX can heal in as little as 5 days or as long as 10 days depending on the settings. Total FX is a Deep FX treatment with an Active FX treatment on top. If you are using high energy you can expect more heat and longer healing times. I have not really found much value in using the Active FX on younger patients with acne scars and find the results from the Deep FX more impressive.

The best skin tightening is from Total FX.

Oklahoma City Facial Plastic Surgeon