Deep FX Vs. Fraxel for Woman in Her Early 30s

Hi, I'm in my early thirties and have generally good skin. I have some slight acne scars, freckles, and some fine lines around my eyes. I've talked to my doctor about getting a laser treatment. She suggested either one Deep FX treatment or several Fraxel treatments. I am having a hard time understanding the benefits of each choice. I want more youthful skin with better skin texture, and an even complexion. Do both treatments deliver natural looking results? Is one better?

Deep F/X vs Fraxel

+1
In general for someone of your age, I would recommend the Fraxel over the Deep f/x for your concerns but without seeing you I can't be certain.  The Deep F/X is the gold standard for treatment of moderate to deep wrinkles particularly around the eyes and mouth as well as textural improvement overall.  For things that you are wanting to have addressed--slight acne scars, freckles and fine lines, I think Fraxel will serve you very well and not require the same or degree of downtime that the F/X does.  Both do deliver natural looking results--but differ in their focus and downtime.  Hope that helps!
Seattle Dermatologist

Fraxel or Deep Fx for a 30 year old.

+1

Everyone's skin is different, even in people who are the same age. In general I would favor Fraxel for improvement in texture, pore size and pigment in a younger patient.  On the other hand acne scars even in a young person are deep defects that call for a deeper solution.  Deep FX is my go- to laser for dermal acne scars. An evaluation is needed to determine the best laser for each individual person.

Web reference: http://vandykelaser.com/Procedures/FraxelDual/tabid/900/Default.aspx

Paradise Valley Dermatologic Surgeon