Deep FX with Face and Neck Lift

If planning a neck and face lift is it a good idea to also have deep FX done while under the anesthetic? (I ask b/c some plastic surgeons do not do deep FX). I know of someone in another state who had the 3 procedures done and results were amazing! Would it make sense to leave the state for it?

Deep FX

+1

Hello ~

Deep FX does produce amazing results and is a complement to the Active FX setting. We commonly perform these in conjuction with face/necklift candidates. The laser is performed either before or after the surgery, as lasering the face in conjuction with a facelift can potentially compromise the blood supply and lead to soft-tissue loss.

Regarding your question, you should be able to find a qualified Board Certified Plastic Surgeon that performs both Active and Deep FX lasers in Michigan. Or perhaps you may consider finding a dermatologist who utilizes this technology.

Kindest Regards ~

Glenn Vallecillos, M.D., F.A.C.S.