Treatments for Hyperpigmentation After Deep FX?

I had Deep FX on face, neck and chest. 3 months after, I still have hyperpigmentation rectangle laser marks that look like scales. The chest is discolored. I am not of Middle Eastern or Asian heritage. The topicals prescribed by the MD caused skin to turn red (no discomfort) so I stopped those. What are my options to address the discoloration?

Treatment of hyperpigmentation with Melarase - Los Angeles

+1

I have seen patients from other clinics present with hyperpigmentation and would begin early treatment with Melarase and Melapads. Raffy Karamanoukian Los Angeles

Bleach Cream and some Time

+1

Hello,  I have seen this happen with the Deep FX laser.  It is dependent on the strength used.  The setting may have been perfect, and this could still occur.  Topical belaching creams are useful.  If that is what you already got, I would suggest cutting back on the frequency you are doing it.  For example, if you put it on every night, then do it 3 times a week instead.  That will minimize the redness and irritation.  I have found that in every instance where we have seen this, the pigmentation has resolved, but it does take time.  Keep at it!

Burbank Dermatologist