Is Deep FX Safe for Acne Scarring on Type 4 Skin?

+1

Thank you for your question. There is more caution that is needed when treating Type 4 skin as there is a higher risk for hyperpigmentation. I would recommend being treated under the supervision of a Board Certified Dermatologist for safest and best treatment option. I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist

Deep FX can be used on type 4 skin or darker but be careful

+1

I have treated several darker pigmented individuals but there is a much higher risk of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (residual discoloration). You need to find a dermatologist or plastic surgeon who is comfortable treated darker complected individuals.

Austin Dermatologist