3 deep forehead wrinkles, and started eye wrinkles?

I'm 32 years old female. I've an olive skin, I've been extermely stressed for 2 years now. I've 3 deep forhead wrinkles, very rough and dull skin. I always have dark circles, and it shocked me to see wrinkles under my eyes suddenly. I'm looking to have a wonderful and healthy skin. Will I achieve this goal by skin resurfacing? I want state of the art technology, safest, fastest, most natural and effective treatment for my face. Dermapen, fractora, checmical peel, alpha hydroxy, etc...

Wrinkles on forehead and eyes.

+1

Hello and thank you for your question.

Without a photo or a thorough examination it is difficult to say which procedure would suit you best. There are many treatments that can help with fine lines including Botox, and resurfacing/skin tightening methods such as laser, chemical peel, etc. I recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in consultation to get more specific answers to your questions which can best be addressed after a thorough history and examination is performed.

Best of luck to you

Fillers

+1
You may be a candidate for Botox. Skin resurfacing procedures may improve but do not eliminate deep wrinkle and can leave pigmentation discrepancies that are impossible to correct. There is no down time with Botox and it only takes 24-72 hours to work.

Howard N. Robinson, MD