Deep under-eye lines at 20? (photos)

Hello, I have really deep lines under my eyes and they're really getting me down. I don't know anyone else with lines this bad, even people that are a lot older than me. I bought Retinol A cream but I'm now wary of using it as I have read that using retinol on young skin will only make it worse and more prone to ageing in the future. Is there anything that I can do to get rid of the lines? And is retinol safe to use at my age? Thanks so much

Treatment for deep under-eye lines at 20?

+1
Thank you for your question.  Because you are so young, I would recommend starting with the least invasive and (least expensive) options first. First of all, staying hydrated does wonders for the appearance of wrinkles. Retinol could cause temporary redness and flaking but will not make the problem worse or make you more prone to aging in the future, however it likely won't provide you with a very dramatic result. A fractional laser such as the Pearl might tighten the skin in the under eye area. The last option would be to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to find out if you are a candidate for a lower blepharoplasty, however, at your young age, you might not be able to find a surgeon willing to perform this treatment.

Denver Plastic Surgeon