Deep Diagonal Lines Under Eyes

I am 18 and have had these lines for as long as I can remember. The start at the tear duct and go downward. I don't know how to get rid of them. I heard that you can temporarily remove them with botox injection but I am an 18 year old college student and I cant afford that. I want to know the best way to remove them permanently or at least erase them with makeup or creams. Please recommend creams or ideas that are affordable.

You appear to have typical lower eyelid grooves that may be improved by a well-performed Injectable Filler treatment.

+1

I reviewed your concerns and the photo you posted. The grooves that extend downward from the inner portion of your eye may be filled, and this may lead to a more pleasing appearance. You should make sure your doctor is experienced in the delicate art of non-surgical lower eyelid rejuvenation. My personal preference is to use Silikon-1000, an off-label filler, for permanent results.

I hope this is helpful for you.

All the best from NJ.

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Treatment of tear troughs

+1

If you are 18 you need to find a skin maintenance regimen that involves protection from the sun. Otherwise you will experience premature aging of the skin. Your current best bet is fillers to the laugh lines and the tear troughs whether that be fat or hyaluronate or other filler. Botox is of no use for tear troughs. You would be wasting time and money if you tried to treat this with botox.

Aaron Stone, MD