I have really deep crows feet and tried Botox but afterwards I fainted then began to vomit. Should I try it again?

I also noticed that I had a little bit of difficulty swallowing for a few weeks afterwards. I am not sure if it was just nerves and anxiety that caused the fainting and nausea or do you think it was an allergic reaction? I really want to try the Dysport but have been scared this might happen again. I did not get any rash or itching with it though. Any suggestions?

Should YouTry Botox Again?

I always recommend that the first treatments be performed by either a board certified plastic or facial plastic surgeon as they are broadly trained in medicine. I strongly urge you to discuss your reaction with the person who performed your treatment and also that you see your primary care physician prior to getting Botox or any other injectable again. I understand your desire to get rid of your fine lines and wrinkles, but never at the expense of your overall health and well-being.

Durham Plastic Surgeon