Deep Creases Under Nose 7 Months Post Rhinoplasty?

I had rhinoplasty over 7 months ago and still have a deep crease over my lip when I smile and another one directly under my nose at rest. Filler doesn't work! The columella and nasal spine are low ( lower than my nose) and look like they inhibit the area above the lip. Can these be shortened? I look like I am sneering and am self conscience now. I don't have a picture, sorry.

Crease under nose

Although 7 months may not be long enough for full healing you could try something simple: have your PS inject a small amount of botox/dysport into the muscles under your nose and see if that is the culprit. If so, then a relatively simple procedure may alleviate the problem.

Sacramento Facial Plastic Surgeon