Deep Creases Under Both Eyes Will Botox or Filler Help? (photo)

Hi I am only 22 years old but I have these 2 lines under each eye that I have had for as long as I can remember and they make me feel self conscious. will botox or fillers help? many thanks in advance

Eye Creases

+2

Hi Miss 22 Year Old!

Although I cannot see your creases in person, I have several comments. Creases can be hereditary, and are seen the best when giving a big smile. However, on examination, you would be asked if you have allergies or itchy eyes. The lightest rub to your eyes with your fingers or hands will cause these wrinkles. If this is the case, your answer is easy - apply a good moisturizing lotion around your eyes twice a day, use a lubricating eye gel at least three times a day to soothe them and by all means, avoid the urge to rub them.

In more mature faces, botulinum toxin can be used in the muscles around the eyes to prevent wrinkling on smiling or to achieve eyes that look more wide open. Fillers can be used in the hollow area below the eyes or tear troughs. It does not appear as though you need either. I hope this is helpful!  

Richmond Dermatologist

Deep Creases Under Both Eyes Will Botox or Filler Help?

+1

Try HA filler like Bolotero Balance first. This mitt be a very easy fix for you. less than 1 cc is all that would be needed.//

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.