I Have a Very Deep Crease in Bridge of Nose, It's Horizontal. Options?

What can I use to get rid of the deep horizontal crease just above my nose, it's very annoying.

Botox for horizontal crease on bridge of nose

+1

Botox can work well for horizontal creases at the nasal root. If the horizontal crease is only present when you scrunch your face, botox into the procerus will keep you from making the crease.  If the horizontal crease is present when your face is at rest, botox will not be able to erase it, but may be able to soften the crease. 

Houston Dermatologist

Wrinkle over nose

+1

For a deep crease  on nasal bridge  I would use botox or dysport.  These usually do quite well.

Birmingham Dermatologist

Crease in Bridge of Nose

+1

You can try a filler such as Restylane or Juvederm to fill that horizontal nose crease or try Botox.  If you do Botox first, you may not need the filler!  Whenever you decide, please go to an experienced injector.

Beverly Hills Dermatologist