Chemical Peel 3 Weeks Ago, Started Using Foundation and Woke up With Swelling Around Face?

Had a Deep Chemical Peel 3 Weeks Ago New York Plastic Surgeon Who Has a Great Reputation.started Using Foundation, woke up friday with swelling around face.is it possible i have had a reaction to either mosturizer which is olay and def has perfume in it i can smell it or the foundation? after putting foundation on a few hours later my skin felt hot and uncomfortable i had to wash it off.seeing my doctor tomorrow but im wondering if you have heard of this and i had juevaderm in naselfold area could it be that?? im upset by the way was using these products for a week so is it a good chance this is what did it

+1

You might want to go back and see the plastic and cosmetic surgeon that did your chemical peel for evaluation and possible treatment.

Web reference: http://www.drfpalmer.com