Chemical Peel 3 Weeks Ago, Started Using Foundation and Woke up With Swelling Around Face?

Had a Deep Chemical Peel 3 Weeks Ago New York Plastic Surgeon Who Has a Great Reputation.started Using Foundation, woke up friday with swelling around face.is it possible i have had a reaction to either mosturizer which is olay and def has perfume in it i can smell it or the foundation? after putting foundation on a few hours later my skin felt hot and uncomfortable i had to wash it off.seeing my doctor tomorrow but im wondering if you have heard of this and i had juevaderm in naselfold area could it be that?? im upset by the way was using these products for a week so is it a good chance this is what did it

See your surgeon

+1
Deep chemical peels will have more downtime and the skin should be protected with Polysporin or other post peel ointment. With these peels no make up should be applied until the skin has calmed down and started healing. This is to avoid causing an infection to the treated area. It is important you visit your plastic surgeon for a physical examination of your concern.

+1

You might want to go back and see the plastic and cosmetic surgeon that did your chemical peel for evaluation and possible treatment.