Deep bite and overjet in age 22.5. What is the best solution? Braces+jaw surgery? Veneers?

The picture is not so clear. but please help me! I want to get the best smile and the best proportions in my face. how can i fix it?? only braces? or I have to do the jaw surgery as well? what about veenes?

Deep bite and overjet in age 22.5. What is the best solution? Braces+jaw surgery?

+1

Surgery is certainly one option but not necessary. There are simple and effective removable appliances that will accomplish the same thing as surgery at a fraction of the cost and a fraction of the trauma. The only downside is that it takes a little longer.

You will have to search to find a doctor who understands functional jaw orthopedics. Many orthodontists believe that lower jaws cannot be brought forward without surgery but it's being done all over the world every day with simple, comfortable, removable appliances.

Good luck!

Tustin Cosmetic Dentist