I Have Deep Atrophic Scar (With Photos), What Treatment is Best? (photo)

Hi there, Been struggling with confidence issue for a while. I have two deep scars, one on my forehead and another on my cheek. Is there anyway to fix it? The scars are really deep and I have had it since I was little. Now I am in my mid 20s and want to fix this. Thanks,

Atrophic Scar Revision

+1

Hi Strong.  We would suggest either punch excision (surgery) or fractional laser resurfacing.  If you opt for surgery, you would be trading one type of scar for another.  If you opt for resurfacing, you will have more limited improvement, but no additional scarring.  Good luck.