Decrease the size of areola and make breast perkier without a breast lift? (photo)

I am 19 years old, soon to be 20, weigh a 160 pounds (most of which is muscle weight) and have never had sex or dated anyone because of how self conscious I am about my body. Because of recent weight loss, my areola have become larger, I have stretch marks all over my breasts, my left breast is bigger than the right, and I hate it. I'm currently in college and just cannot afford to pay for such an expensive surgery, such as breast lift. Is there anything I can do to improve my breasts overall appearance?

Save up!!

+1

Best advise is the start saving for money to have a breast lifting with implant. Why do a partial surgery when you really desire a complete opportunity to achieve the desired results..