How to Decrease my Chin Size? (photo)

I believe I have too much skin on my chin which makes it look like it sticks out too far (Picture 1). When I scrunch my chin, or even move the skin up, my chin looks much better from the side (Picture 2). Is there any way I could decrease my chin size with out surgery or botox? I'm only 17 and I don't want to be self conscious of my chin anymore.

Chin Reduction

+1

Typically chin reduction is done via surgery to cut (osteotomy) the chin bone and then set it back (push it backwards) and fixate it with a very small titanium plate and screws as the bone grows back together in the new position.  Occasionally botox may work if the chin muscles are exremely large or excising the soft tissue pad of the chin may also help but typically neither are as successful as an osteotomy.  Hope this helps...RAS