How Would a Decrease of 100cc and Switch of Implant Style Affect my Look? (photo)

5`5,127lbs¸22yrs old. Ten days ago I got 345cc anatomical gel implants. I am unpleased with the results as they are very large for my body frame & have lots of volume on top(which I did not want). I am aware the swelling wont be down for a few months, so I am going to wait until then before making my decision. If I do decide to change them would approx 250cc round silicone moderate profile implants create a natural look, while still keeping the same spacing inbetween? How would my skin react?

Smaller implants

+1

I think it is a good idea to wait to have an exchange because it will give time for the implants to settle into the pocket and then you can consider if you are happy or not.