Deciding between small and medium cheek implants after juvederm Advice?

I will be getting cheek implants in a couple weeks. I was trying to decide between small and medium implantech's combined submalar shell. I have had a syringe of Juvederm in each cheek before and I was wondering if you could tell me comparatively how many syringes would the small implant be equal to? If possible.

Possibly filler instead of implants

+1
My suggestion is to learn more about Voluma. This facial filler will give your cheeks more volume and will last up to two years. Consult with your doctor to decide if Voluma is right for you. Good luck!

Cheek implant for cheek augmentation

+1
It's very difficult to translate cc of Juvederm to the size of the Cheek implant. Without pictures, it is very difficult to give any opinions as to what size may be required.  The size and shapes of the implants is best determined at the time of examination and consultation. If you're having any doubt, go with a smaller size.

Deciding between small and medium cheek implants after juvederm

+1
Honestly, I've performed thousands of cheek augmentations and it is very hard to say what size implants you need without seeing you or seeing photos of you!  Attach photos to get more accurate advice.

Small vs. Medium Submalar Shell Cheek Implants

+1
If you have had a full syringe of filler in each cheek, you had better go with medium submalar shells. The small size does not compare to 1cc of filler.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD