Which Procedure Should I Have Done First to Make my Fcae More Feminine?

Since I have made up my mind that I want to fix my facial structure which involves in two area. First my masculine forehead ( Forehead contouring, type3) And my square jaw line and chin with protruding zygoma.

But I want to fix it one by one, since I can't afford all at once. So my question is which one of those procedure should feminize my face most? Thank you.

A Feminine Face

+1

Kimminhee, first of all I think you are beautiful!  I see many patients in my practice who want to make their faces more feminine, and I think there are a few ways to address your areas of concern.  We want to soften your angular features and transform your face from a square-ish appearance to a heart shaped one.  Carefully placed fillers can effectively contour your face to achieve that.  Your jawline can be softened and reduced with the careful placement of Botox.  Your forehead can also be addressed, but I would start with the other two areas first as you will see a significant improvement.