I can't decide whether I need nipple repositioning or a breast lift or nipple reduction or all three?

I am unhappy with my nipples. I find them rather large for my small frame 4'11" although I would not mind them too much if they were located higher on my breasts. I am not too sure if they lay too close to the sides and ahould be slightly more centered. I am new to this surgery stuff so I haven't the slightest clue on where to start - any comments would be greatly appreciated.

Your Breasts Are Normal And Pretty Do Not Have Surgery

+3

Thank you for your question. I agree with the other surgeon who said you look fabulous. Your breasts are very normal, fit your frame and are very feminine and attractive.

Areola reduction or breast lift will leave scars on your perfectly normal breasts and will detract from their beauty.

Web reference: http://drseckel.com/boston-breast-implants/breast-implant-revision-how-to-fix-breast-implant-problems/

Dr. Kimberly Henry

+1

You look fantastic! I don't think you will like the scarring from any procedure; but, if anything, I would just reduce the right side. Come visit us after you've had six kids when you'll really need our help :)

Greenbrae Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift

+1

You are a great candidate for a small breast lift. This would have a minimal amount of scarring and give you the best result. Best of luck.

Wellesley Plastic Surgeon

Breast issues

+1

Everyone's breasts are different and not everyone has centered nipples on the breast mound. It looks like you have minimal sag of the nipple areola complexes, and trying to center them may be difficult at best. You have only minimal sag from the photo you posted.