Do I Need Braces? (photo)

I have a big gap and the middle of my teeth.Also I have a tooth behind another one,and my bottem teeth are not straight.

Need for Braces

+1

It would be difficult to determine the need for braces from one photograph.  When we assess someone, it usually takes time and we require xrays and a full examination.  We ask you to move your jaws, bite together, etc. 

I would strongly suggest that if you have any questions or concerns - which I can tell that you do - seek the advice of an Orthodontist who can give you a full assessment and give you all your choices for treatment (if necessary). 

Toronto Orthodontist