Have a big gap and one tooth behind another, plus my bottom teeth aren't straight. Do I need braces? (photo)

I have a big gap and the middle of my teeth.Also I have a tooth behind another one,and my bottem teeth are not straight.

Need for Braces

It would be difficult to determine the need for braces from one photograph.  When we assess someone, it usually takes time and we require xrays and a full examination.  We ask you to move your jaws, bite together, etc. 

I would strongly suggest that if you have any questions or concerns - which I can tell that you do - seek the advice of an Orthodontist who can give you a full assessment and give you all your choices for treatment (if necessary). 

Toronto Orthodontist

1100 Sheppard Ave. E.
Toronto, ON M2K 2W1