Debating 286cc Vs 304cc Natrelle Implants For My 34A Frame.

I'm 5'5" and 130lbs with a 32" ribcage wearing a 34A that I barely fill. I'm getting implants in 2 weeks and my doctor initially recommended 304cc implants. I'm worried its going to make me top heavy and my boyfriend is convinced if I get the 304's that I will look fake and is pressing for the 286's for the "natural" look. I'm agonizing over this decision to the point of obsession. My doctor is wonderful, but very hands off in the decision making part. Need help PLEASE

Implant size

your boyfriend should have no input into this decision.  he could be gone tomorrow: the implants are theoretically forever. i am not sure that if we put the 2 implants together that you could even tell the difference.you are obsessing about an amount slightly greater than a tablespoon.  pick the ones you want and look for a new boyfriend. good luck.

Newark Plastic Surgeon