I Have Baby Fat Deposits in my Stomach, Thighs, and Shoulder Areas. Please Tell me the Cost of CoolSculpting?

Coolsculpting

+2

Coolsculpting can be a great non invasive alternative to surgery for certain areas of the body.  The cost of the procedure depends on the the size of the area treated and the number of treatments needed.  Patients do need a consultation to determine if the area can be treated and is discrete and soft enough to be brought up into the hand piece.  The range of costs for the abdomen with the larger hand piece is $1200-1500 per treatment.  Depending on the area on the shoulder or thighs it can range from $600-750 per side per treatment.  Some areas of the body have skin that is too tight to be brought up into the hand piece and do not respond as well as the abdomen, inner thighs, back and flanks to the treatments.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

It varies but is worth seeing a top provider

+1
The cost of CoolSculpting Complete varies from patient to patient depending on the area or areas that need to be treated. It is important to do your research and find a top provider of CoolSculpting Complete. Top providers are able to offer rebates to buy one area and get a second area free. This has been a great way to achieve maximum fat pad reduction in my practice. CoolSculpting complete works well on subcutaneous fat. I'm assuming when you say "baby fat" it is that "pinchable" subcutaneous fat we are looking for in a good CoolSculpting Complete candidate. An assessment is key in determining your individual treatment plan.

Michael Law, MD
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Cost of Coolscultping

+1

The cost of Coolsculpting varies by practitioner and practitioner's experience with this technique. Other variables that affect cost are size of applicator and number of treatments.

Steven Hacker, MD
West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Freezing baby fat

+1

Unfortunately, without a consultation it is impossible to determine what costs of treatment would be and if you are even a candidate for treatment.  Cost for treatment ranges depending the number of treatment cycles/applicators you need and how many treatments per area are anticipated. For the most accurate answer, make an appointment for a consultation with a provider that you trust to give you an accurate assessment.  Good luck!

Grant Stevens, MD

Cost of coolsculpting for fat reduction

+1

The cost of CoolSculpting is variable based on the number of applicators used which differs based on the  anatomy and size of the individual patient. Furthermore, some offices charge more for the large applicator and there might be some discounts for multiple treatment sessions. Every patient in our NYC practice gets examined by me to ensure they are a candidate for the fat reduction procedure and I determine the position and number of applicators that are necessary to provide the best result. At that time a fee can be quoted.

Ronald Shelton, MD