Diagnosed With Double Bubble. Has it Turned Into Waterfall Deformity? (photo)

I'm 10 weeks post-op now. What first appeared 2 days postoperatively&was diagnosed as Double Bubble(,which would definitely need revision) here, has now turned into this. Is it still a DB or rather a Waterfall deformity (due to the weird looking side profiles)? I am really desperate,because my PC's still telling me that it will correct itself. I not only hate the deformity,but aswell the height difference and also the shape of both breasts shape seem just not right (so edgy in the inner part!?).

Breast implant revision

+1

You do have a double bubble.  It will not fix itself and you will need revision surgery. Please consult with a board certified plastic surgeon should you desire a second opinion. Good luck.

Richmond Plastic Surgeon