Diagnosed With Double Bubble. Has it Turned Into Waterfall Deformity? (photo)

I'm 10 weeks post-op now. What first appeared 2 days postoperatively&was diagnosed as Double Bubble(,which would definitely need revision) here, has now turned into this. Is it still a DB or rather a Waterfall deformity (due to the weird looking side profiles)? I am really desperate,because my PC's still telling me that it will correct itself. I not only hate the deformity,but aswell the height difference and also the shape of both breasts shape seem just not right (so edgy in the inner part!?).

Breast implant revision

You do have a double bubble.  It will not fix itself and you will need revision surgery. Please consult with a board certified plastic surgeon should you desire a second opinion. Good luck.

Richmond Plastic Surgeon