Dear Doctor: I Have Long Dream of Thinner Thighs and Lease Give Me a Personal Estimate? (photo)

I am a male in my mid-30s and I have long dreamed of thinner thighs. I eat relatively clean and I worked out about twice a week. However, I can never get rid of the fat on my thighs. Judging from the pictures, how realistic do you think that I can see a significantly thinner thighs after liposuction? Thank you.

Dear Doctor: I Have Long Dream of Thinner Thighs and Lease Give Me a Personal Estimate?

+1

An exam or pictures while standing up would be helpful to evaluate the appropriateness of liposuction, but you are likely a good candidate.  Liposuction results are highly surgeon dependent.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction procedures each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Liposuction

+1

Considering you are young and active, with good skin quality you are most likely a great candidate for liposuction 

N. Bill Aydin, MD
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

Apparently good candidate for liposuction.

+1

The pictures are not excellent but it looks as though the skin is in good condition over isolated fat. Liposuction of the medial thighs should be of benefit. I can't comment on the knees based on the provided information. The charge for liposuction is $1250 per area plus the facility fee.

Realistic: lypo 50% garment 25% endermology 25%

+1

you might be properly  corrected  with an ultrasonic  " vasser" lypo not the normal or usual besides a properly fited elastic compressive garment plus endermology LPG massage and after a couple of months you will be as you dreamed

Ramon Navarro, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

+1

My over the internet guess is yes liposuction could improve this area. But best to seek IN PERSON opinions.//

Airbrush Laser Lipo

+1

You need to come see me at Elite Body Sculpture.  We probably do more liposuction of the thighs than anybody else.  We could also talk about transferring the fat to another area such as your breasts or buttocks or facial folds.  There are lots of options.  

Justin Yovino, MD, FACS

Liposuction for thinner thighs

+1

Thank you for asking about liposuction to slim your thighs.

1. Thigh liposuction is common.
  2. Your photos suggest you would be a good liposuction candidate.
  3. You want an experienced plastic surgeon - removing too much fat on the thighs with liposuction can leave the skin loose. Hope this helps. Best wishes.

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD

Smaller inner thighs

+1

Thank you for your question. Liposuction is very good for body contouring. I would suggest you go for a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss if liposuction is right for you.

Lisa M. DiFrancesco, MD