How to Deal with Hyperpigmentation (Latin Male)?

Hi! I'm a fair skinned Latin male. Eight months ago I had a small accident that left a minor scar over my nose bridge. Although the scar is almost unnoticeable, the hyper pigmentation of the area is extremely visible. I went to a doctor, and he told me to use Melascreen (azelaic acid). I've been using it for the last 3 months with barely noticeable results. I'm impatient now and I'd like to know what is the best treatment to get rid of it: Laser? Hydroquinone? Any other? Thanks!

Hyperpigmentation

+1

After any trauma to the skin including infection you can be left with temporary or permanent hyperpigmentation of the area. There are a numer of different topical skin bleaching creams available with varying amounts of reliability that can be used to treat this. The more efficacious creams will require protection from sun exposure as well.