How to Deal with One Area of Sculptra Dissipating Before the Rest

Sculptra 2.5 years ago - now dissipating. One vial into cheekbones 6 months ago to raise a jowl - but made cheekbones too big and created hollows. Now cheekbones look even bigger and hollows and jowls worse since rest of face dissipating. I don't want to fill to match the over-large cheekbones or I will have a fat face. How can I get back to where I was before the last vial please ?

Sculptra and adjustments

If your cheekbones are too large and you don't want to add filler to the depressions in the cheeks to even it out because you're concerned that you will have a fat face, you will unfortunately have to wait for more time to reduce your Sculptra effect. I am not aware of any treatment that will shrink the Sculptra volume.