Who Would You Recommend for Liposuction in DE, PA, and NJ Area?

Can anyone recommend a good doctor who does Liposuction in Delaware, Pennsylvania or New Jersey area?

Liposuction Location?

+1

I  am sure there are many well-qualified plastic surgeons in your area. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery  to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices  concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask  to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

You will find,  while doing your due diligence,  that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you;  again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. The surgeons will generally be well-versed in a  variety of procedures that may be indicated based on your examination and goals.

Liposuction

+1

A very good plastic surgeon for liposuction in  New Jersey is Dr. Barry DiBernardo.  His office is in Montclair. Call his office for a consultation.  He is very knowledgeable. Good luck.

Ronald Shelton, MD