What Does a DD Looks Like on 5'5, 158lb 40 Year Old?

I'm trying to determine the size I want after the breast reduction. I've been looking online for images of what a DD cup would look like, but no luck. Any suggestion of websites?

DD post reduction

+1

In my poatients I usually tell them I will make them proportional to their body size and most are happy with this.Cup size will vary from one bra maker to another.

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Achieving DD Cup Size after Breast Reduction?

+1

Congratulations on your decision to proceed with breast reduction surgery; this operation is one of the most patient pleasing operations we perform. As you probably know,  bra cup size is vary  from one bra manufacturer to another. Therefore, discussing your goals and/or basing your satisfaction with the results of surgery, based on a specific cup size is not helpful. I think you will be better off communicating your goals with the help of goal pictures.  Most patients I take care of asked to achieve enough of a breast reduction to help decrease/alleviate symptoms they are experiencing, while maintaining enough breast tissue to remain “proportionate” (upper and lower body).

Communication of your goals with your plastic surgeon will be critical; give him/her as many "visual aids” as possible.

Breast cup size with breast reduction

+1

Breast reduction surgery combines elements af art with the science of medicine.  I recommend to patients a goal of proportionality so that top and bottom contours are in harmony.  Within the realm of "normal" final breast size is the patient's choice.

In my office I have a portfolio of pre- and post-op pictures I review with prospective reduction patients.  In the portfolio there is inevitably someone with the same body type so the prospective patient can see what types of results are possible.  Reviewing a surgeon's portfolio is probably the best way to be sure doctor and patient are on the same page.

Daniel Greenwald, MD