Is it possible from DD/E to a B Cup?

I'm 17, 5'2 and weight 134 lb. I have DD possibly E breasts and I'm gettin the reduces this year. Is it possibly to get down to a small b cup?

Is it possible from DD/E to a B Cup?

+1

Photos would be helpful. There are some restrictions upon how much reduction can be done. Enough tissue must be maintained in the "pedicle" to assure enough nerve and blood supply is present to nourish the remaining breast tissue.  A C cup may be a more realistic and safe goal. 

Best answers will come in the setting of a consultation. When you are ready for an in person consultation, RealSelf has listings of surgeons in your area. You should consider cross referencing the listings from the The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (plasticsurgery dot org). A listing in the ASPS website assures you that your surgeon is not only board certified,  but also is a member in good standing of the major plastic surgery organization in the U. S. Thank you for your question, best wishes.