Is there a way to fix my asymmetrical eyes and eyebrows? (photos)

My eyes and eyebrows are asymmetrical. It is mainly noticeable when I smile, because one eyebrow raises and the other does not. The picture attached is one where I am smiling. I am only 18 years old and it seems to be getting worse over the years. Please help!

Asymmetric eyelids and eyebrows.

+1
It is difficult to tell with certainty from your photographs which procedures would be best for you. It is important to evaluate the eyelids as well as the eyebrows. I agree that evaluation by an oculoplastic surgeon would be a good place to start

Nashville Oculoplastic Surgeon

Eyebrow asymmetry from eyelid asymmetry (ptosis)

+1
The right eyebrow is lifting more than the left side likely because it is trying to lift a droopier right upper eyelid (ptosis).  So the asymmetry seems to stem from asymmetric upper eyelids with right side being more droopy than the left.  You may benefit from eyelid ptosis surgery. See an oculoplastic surgeon.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Mini brow lift for brow asymmetry.

+1
Mini brow lift for brow asymmetry will make this more symmetrical. See an experienced brow lift surgeon.