9 Days Post VI Peel and Havent Noticed Results?

I had the VI Precision Plus Peel 9 days ago. I have yet to see the promised glow. My skin is dry scaly and flaky all over. My complexion has changed at all. Also, my neck is itching and red even where the solution was not applied. Is this normal? Will I see the final results soon? this Norma Will I see the results soon?

Multiple VI Peels

+1

Depending on your skin color, you may need to do another peel. With the Vi Peel it is also important that you use your moisturizer and follow your after care instructions.

Chemical peel

+1

First your skin was not prepared adequately for the peel. That is very important to achieve the results you desire. Second you may need more than one peel and continues medical grade skin care to achieve what you want.

If your color permits then one may consider CO2 laser resurfacing.

Skin care is a lifelong affair