5 Days Post Surgery Compressions Hard and Black?

I did breast lifting and abdominal lipo, my dr is american board and he is great one ...the plaster and compression on my right boob feels hard and scary ...first day i saw bleeding below plaster reached abdominal garmet but stopped later ... Iam scared to have cut that healed with the compression like any open cut and removing it will reopen the cut and go into new cycle again ... .from normal1-10 veryserious !!! How serious is my case... (No bleeding now) my left boob is becoming harder(compre

Breast That Has Been Bleeding and Other Is Becoming Harder

+1

This description will not enable a proper diagnosis, and your plastic surgeon should examine you.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Bleeding after surgery

+1

Without an exam I can not tell you what is going on. It is best for you to see your surgeon.  Good luck.

Wound healing

+1

I recommend that you arrange a follow up with your surgeon and have him remove the dressing and inspect the wound to reassure you about how things are healing.

Khalid Almutairi, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon