6 Days Post Op, Nostrils Appear Flared and Wide?

I'm 6 days post op and I had a closed rhinoplasty. I had a droopy tip and it was set back and the nostrils are way more circular which I actually don't like cos they look like they flare out more. Also, they're completely rock hard so is there a chance once the stitches dissolve they return to more of an oval shape? I hope so cos this looks weird.

Nostril flared after rhinoplasty

+1

Sometimes as the projection of the nose is reduced the nostril will flare out or round up in shape. If this was not anticipated at the time of your rhinoplasty, the alar base can be revised with a Weir procedure to restore the balance. It will be best to wait several months until the tissues are again soft.