5 Days Post Op but Lift Left Feels Hard and Hurts Alot? (photo)

Yesterday I had Minimal pain . I've been sleeping on my stomach . But I had to go to the doctor so I had to sit in the car for a 20 or 30 mins max n now it hurts feels sore and hard when I walk too

5 Days Post Op butt lift feels hard and hurts

+2

It is normal that 5 days post Brazilian butt lift you feel the area sore , hard , warm , and yes,  usually it hurts when you sit or when walking . Sometimes the pressure and swelling produced by  the fat transferred irritates the sciatic nerve producing pain . 

Most of the time, the pain is relieved by resting and taking an anti-inflammatory pill  .

Best wishes