2 days post-op Chin Implant and Neck Band surgery. Is ther anything I can do to speed up swelling? (photos)

2 days post-op chin implant and neck band surgery. Just took compression off. Neck, chin itchy, right side of face is more swollen then left. I look funny when I talk. Been icing for 24 hrs. Pictures: picture with bandage is after surgery Profile picture is before implant

2 days post-op Chin Implant and Neck Band surgery. Is ther anything I can do to speed up swelling?

+1
Yes!--- time. Like at least a week to 10 days of normal healing time is needed. Did you address this issue with for surgeon? 

2 days postop- is there anything I can do to speed up swelling?

+1
You need to give yourself time to heal. If you are doing cool compresses, you are doing the right thing!

Suzanne Kim Doud Galli, MD, PhD, FACS
Washington Facial Plastic Surgeon