Is This Bruising Normal? (photo)

I am 2 days post-op and I have significant bruising to my flanks and abdomen, especial around my umbilicus. I know I am only 2 days out, but should I be worried about this? I haven't seen anyone else with this type of bruising in their photos, and I'm not scheduled to see my PS until 3/25/13.

Bruising following tummy tuck

+2

Did you have a liposuction of flanks? That would explain the bruising of the sides.  As for the bruising around the umbilicus it appears fairly normal, as some people are more prone to bruising then others.  I would still contact your plastic surgeon with any concerns to make sure there are no complications. I hope this help you.

Kindest regards,

Neil J. Zemmel

Web reference: https://www.richmondplasticsurgery.com

Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Bruising

+2

Certainly looks normal for 2 days p o... fi you have anr concerns check with your surgeon..     Looks like a great result already.