Now 7 Days Post Op of Arm Lift. What Could the Reason Be That I Cannot Raise my Right Arm?

Just had my arm lift with liposuction 7 days ago. I am worried about my right arm that I can`t raise for any activity, not even bringing a cup to my mouth. What could the reason for this be and how long does it take to be back to normal?

Arm lift

Not being able to move the arm after surgery could be a serious complication. This can not be diagnosed on the internet. You need to see your surgeon for full work up and neurology consult ASAP.

Arm Lifting after Arm lifting?

Thank you for the question;  unfortunately, it is one much better asked of the operating surgeon. The differential diagnosis of your problem is long and include serious issues. Therefore, direct examination by your surgeon is indicated ASAP.