I am 6 days post op and had Vaser Liposuction on my thighs, knees, saddlebags and flanks. Swelling only on my thighs. (photo)

My right leg is the worst and today it feels very hot in the area where it is bruised the worst. Is this a cause for concern? Can I ice or put heat on my legs to help with pain and swelling? I have been feeling great up until 2 days ago when the swelling increased and everything is now more painful. All the holes have closed up. I have been wearing my garment as instructed, drinking lots of water and moving around as much as possible. The swelling is only on the thighs.

I am 6 days post op and had Vaser Liposuction on my thighs, knees, saddlebags and flanks. Swelling only on my thighs.

Best to be seen by the operative surgeon ASAP. Are you taking PO antibiotics? Must rule out a cellulitis effect... 

Swelling and pain after vaser lipo

Because the legs may be a bit numb it is usually not recommended to add ice or heat to them for fear of getting a burn or even frostbite.  Best to ask your surgeon.

Swelling of the thighs

If you feel that the thigh area has changed and worsened I recommend you contact your doctors office so that this area can be checked. There is no way to give you advise without seeing  the area in person...it is better to be safe than sorry.