7 Days Post Op and Nose is Crooked, What Could Have Caused this?

I had a septorhinoplasty done 7 days ago and upon the cast coming off I've noticed that the bottom part of my nose is veered slightly to one side.Other than that,I love the way it looks and the dr did a wonderful job. Being so early since the surgery,is it possible to correct the crookedness?If so,how? Could it have been cause by something I did? Also,I'm worried that because swelling is still present,the final outcome of my nose will be TOO refined or small.Is this a reasonable concern? Thanks!

Still Early

+2

It is still early in your post-procedure healing. Swelling is still there, and can be up to 6 months to a year. I would schedule a follow up appointment with your surgeon and have him/her examine this. It’s always important to bring these concerns up with your Doctor as they can physically see you.
Best of luck to you!

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Post Op Septorhinoplasty

+2

At 7 days it is too early to make any real acessments, however if there is an obvious caudal septal dislocation at the bottom of your nose it is best to fix while everything is still loose. As for the tip size you need to wait out the healing process and see how thick or thin the final result is.

Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nose is cooked 1 week after rhinoplasty

+2

One week is way too early to determine if there is anything wrong. There is still quite a bit of swelling and that may be uneven side to side. One should always express their concerns to their surgeon but follow his/her advice and be patient.

Sacramento Facial Plastic Surgeon