7 Days Post Op After BBL, is It Too Early to Drive???

I am 7 days post op after bbl, and I've managed to stay off my butt the whole 7 days with the exception of bathroom visits. I've been cleared by my Dr to return to work w/o restriction, which means I'll be driving. I do have a feather filled pillow to sit on, and there is very little to no sitting on my job. But I'm still worried that I might damage my fat cells, and possibly effect my end results. Is driving a bad idea at this stage? Is there anything I can do to avoid damaging the fat cells?

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Try to alter the position and not stay too long in one place, and adjust the seat to minimize pressure on the transfer area. Thank you for your question and good luck.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

How long should you not sit for after Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

If your surgeon does the Brazilian Butt Lift procedure routinely and has good, long lasting results (ie; last more than one year which is considerred permanent)  with these recommendations, then it must be ok. 
I typically recommend my patients do not sit AT ALL for at least 2 weeks.  It's tough, but it works. 
Talk with your surgeon.
Good Luck

Web reference: http://www.DiscoverTheBeauty.com

Driving after Plastic Surgery

+1

Thank you for your question.  I agree with your concerns.  It does not sound like a good idea to put pressure on newly transferred cells.  Double check with your own plastic surgeon for specific advice.

Best Wishes!

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com