Seven Days Post Injections, Was I Overfilled?

Recently relocated & put in strong effort to find qualified, certified PS... Have had radiesse injected under the eyes for years with fantastic results & no problems after... The PS I went to preferred to use Bella Terra. I have used warm/cold compresses, per his instructions, with no change. He now wants me to start a medrol dose pack. I have significant bags under both eyes-did not have before-and am seriously concerned. Any advice would be welcomed. Thanks.

+1
Most fillers require a minimum of 2 weeks to settle before seeing your final result, I suggest you re-visit you provider for a follow up exam

+1

Give it a full 2-3 weeks for the product to settle before seeing your final result. If you're completely unhappy, you could visit your medical provider and have hyaluronidase injected to dissolve the product

Bags after fillers

+1

This might be an accumulation of fluid. You can massage gently. I would give it another week otr two before paniking as this is likely to reslove on its own.

Jo Herzog, MD
Birmingham Dermatologist